HERE’S OUR BIG NEWS, STRAIGHT FROM JANET VARNEY! IF THIS POST GETS REBLOGGED 10,000 TIMES IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS, WE’LL RELEASE THE 1 HOUR BOOK 2 FINALE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT EST ON NICK.COM!
No, seriously. Pick your jaw up off the floor! Catch “Night of A Thousand Stars” and “Harmonic Convergence” tonight at 8/7c on Nick…and then unlock the Book 2 finale episodes “Darkness Falls” and “Light in the Dark” online at midnight EST!
Let’s do this thing, Korra Nation!
Healthy Banana, Almond and Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3 very ripe bananas, peeled, cut into chunks and frozen
- ⅓ cup almond butter (can substitute peanut butter)
- ¼ cup bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- chopped almond and chocolate for garnish (optional)
- Place the bananas and almond butter (or peanut butter) into the blender. Begin blending and quickly increase speed to high. Once everything is slightly combined, stop and add the chocolate chips. Turn the machine back on and again increase the speed to high. In about 10-30 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and mounds should appear in the mixture. Stop machine immediately or melting can occur. If using a food processor: In a food processor combine the bananas and almond butter. Process until almost smooth. Add the chocolate chips and process until well combined.
- Scoop into bowls, top with chopped chocolate and almonds, if using, and serve immediately.
Serves two to three.
Note: You can also freeze the mixture to get a harder ice cream, but you may have to let it sit out and thaw for a minute or two before you’ll be able to scoop it.
recipe from this website
I created this challenge for myself. My arms are really weak and I have a really hard time with push-ups so most challenges I see out there, I simply can’t do because they’re too hard. So I wanted to share this challenge with others in the same situation. If you can’t do all of them properly, do them kneeling instead.
I’m doing this!
ahhh finally! xx
I am so excited about this! I have like, zero upper body strength and I can barely do a push up. This should be a great way to improve :D
Simple At Home Cardio- A 30 minute HIIT style routine!
Classes have been extra busy recently and I just didn’t have the time to get myself down to the gym tonight so instead I did this! It definitely worked up a sweat and got my heart racing (the first 5 minutes are deceptively easy!) without having to leave my dorm room. It’s great for days like this when you’re really short on time, days when the weather is just too awful to go outside or even days when you feel like staying home and working out to a TV show or movie.
You can change around the interval movements for whatever you like: do more of the harder intervals like burpees and jumping jacks for a harder workout or more of the less difficult intervals like high knees and jumping rope for a less intense workout.
For more at home workouts go here:
Actually sounds doable.
you like supernatural(:
I do! Those guys are adorable!